MLB Video: Ben Revere Discusses Being Traded to Philadelphia Phillies

The Philadelphia Phillies traded Vance Worley and Trevor May to the Twins for Ben Revere yesterday filling their hole in centerfield. Revere is a slick fielding, base stealing, leadoff type guy and should fit in well for the Phillies.

He discusses the trade in this interview.

Follow the Phillies at MTRphilly.com, on Facebook, and Twitter. For the best Phillies talk listen to Philly Baseball Beat, My Two Cents and other great shows on MTR Radio 24/7 and follow us on our FREE apps for your IOS and Android devices.

Comments

1. MTR Radio says:

24x7discounts says
    drafting bladon shavers believes woeful factors stretch servicebased peinado impress kollam chicago

2. MTR Radio says:

24x7discounts says

3. shop louis vuitton says
    Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.
    shop louis vuitton http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com

4. shop louis vuitton says
    shop louis vuitton http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com

5. fashlets blog says
    Thank you for that sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We acquired a good book on that matter from our local library and then most books exactly where not as influensive as your details. Im truly glad to find such facts which I was searching for a long time.

6. fashlets blog says

7. outlet says
    You should seriously attempt it now before she goes off the idea.

8. outlet says
    You should seriously attempt it now before she goes off the idea.

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On YoutubeCheck Our FeedVisit Us On Google Plus