MTRwashington.com has cutting edge articles, podcasts, and videos from around the D.C. area written by the best journalists and the area’s most passionate sports fans.
Washington DC Featured articles
“I’m gonna let him take his time, get his rehab,” he continued. “I want him 100 percent. He’s a huge playmaker in this league.”The NFL is...
Scott Boras: Harper had 11 stitches, no concussion. Jammed shoulder, but nothing immediate as far as orthopedic issues. Will have X-ray. — Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 14, 2013We will update this space as more information on Harper’s status becomes available.
Video: Bryce Harper slams into right field wallThe post Bryce Harper does not have a concussion appeared first on Players View.
Check out other great...
- Red Sox triumphantly return to Fenway with a great ceremony, dramatic three-run homer in the bottom of the eighth to win it; Ortiz returns and contributes, Buchholz goes to 4-0
- Yankees win in 11 innings; Kuroda pitches a gem and Rivera saves the game
- Knicks matched up with the Celtics in playoff action
- Brooklyn Nets trampled the Bulls in a dominant playoff debut
- New York Rangers win in a shootout
- Devils win big
- Bruins returned to home-ice action with an emotional ceremony and played a great game
- Mets played a great game with the Nationals and at least got to see Bryce Harper show some magicTraveling a little farther south but still in the region...
- Baltimore Orioles swept a...
2013: #2 seed - lost to #15 in first round
2012: #3 seed - lost to #11 in second round
2011: #6 seed - lost to #11 in first round
2010: #3 seed - lost to #14 in first round